ffin missed the second of his t | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
lebaobei123
lebaobei123 Nov 8
Transcript:"On December 2nd I received a fax from Commissioner Paul Tagliabue informing me the Bills are being fined $50,000 for criticism on my part of officiating in the last moments of our game with New England. D.J. Humphries Jersey . I described two calls, back-to-back, as probably the worst I have witnessed in the 60 years I have watched pro football. Those two calls cost the Bills a very important game, one in which out team fought back very courageously from a substantial deficit. Society today is more enlightened. Fair comment and criticism are rampant. The entire media as a unit is frank and the millions watching a game are frank. But the Commissioner lecturing to me as if I were a novice, instead of one who has been involved in football infinitely longer than he has, contends that criticizing a call has "destructive and corrosive effects on the game."What is more destructive and corrosive – errant calls in front of millions of viewers or my statements of opinion? People all over the country registered shock at the way officials, however honourable their purpose, took the game away from us. Even the league has admitted to us that the calls near the conclusion of the game were incorrect. On Monday morning the Commissioner can sermonize on destruction and corrosion, but he has never experienced the pain of blowing a crucial game due to officiating. I have yet to decide whether or not I will pay or challenge the fine. But, at 80, I do know I dont need pompous lectures from the Commissioner and I feel that the $50,000 is not only unwarranted, but punitive in nature. The next time he may ask me to sit in corner." Ralph Wilson was a boss. Carson Palmer Jersey . Louis Cardinals, the team will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the opening of the SkyDome. Jays legends Jimmy Key and Ernie Whitt, members of playoff and World Series-winning teams of the past, will be on hand for the festivities to look back at what was the beginning of the Jays halcyon years. Andy Lee Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Nate Robinson had 20 points to lead seven Denver scorers in double figures and the Nuggets held on for a 109-106 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night. Jamal Crawford and J.J. Redick both missed 3-pointers during a Clippers flurry in the final seconds after Blake Griffin missed a free throw on purpose with 12.6 ticks left. Wilson Chandler added 16 points and Kenneth Faried scored 14 for the Nuggets, who snapped a three-game losing streak and won for only the second time in their last nine. Griffin had 32 points and 12 rebounds to lead Los Angeles, Jamal Crawford scored 20 off the bench and Chris Paul added 17 points and 15 assists. Clippers players were whistled for five technical fouls, including four in the fourth quarter. They are 2-3 since a nine-game winning streak. They recovered from a 59-43 deficit at halftime by scoring the first 16 points of the third quarter to tie the game. Griffin and Matt Barnes had six points apiece in the flurry and DeAndre JJordan scored the other four. Ricky Seals-Jones Jersey. Neither team led by double digits after that. The Clippers carried a three-point advantage into the fourth quarter, but the Nuggets scored the next nine, then led by seven with 7 1/2 minutes remaining. LA tied the score several times down the stretch before Denver took the lead for good on Danilo Gallinaris free throws with 3:04 remaining. That sparked an 8-0 run punctuated by 3-pointers from Chandler and Gallinari. After Griffin missed the second of his two free throws at the end of the game, Crawford clanked his straightaway 3 off the rim and Redick also found metal near the sideline. Game Notes Barnes scored 16 and Jordan had 11 points and 14 rebounds for LA ... Timofey Mozgov scored 13 for Denver, Arron Afflalo had 12 points and Ty Lawson scored 10 with 14 assists. Gallinari also scored 10 in the win ... The Clippers host Milwaukee on Saturday ... The Nuggets finish a four-game homestand on Saturday against Indiana. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys ChinaWholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer JerseysJerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: